Requirements for events and exhibitions
Information required to create a project:
- Seating plan for the exhibition stand, events;
- Company logo in vector format;
- Brand book, images, branded fonts.
- The work accepts materials in the format: .tiff,. psd,. cdr, .pdf,. ai
- File resolution 72-150 dpi (For very large files, you can reduce it to 36 dpi.)
- One image per print — one file.
- If the edges of the file have light fields-make a black frame with a thickness of 1 pixel.
- To correctly display the gradient, specify the maximum value of pixel steps in the layout.
- The indents from the edges of important elements to > 30 mm.
DOWNLOAD " TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE DESIGN PROJECT OF THE EXHIBITION STAND"
DOWNLOAD " TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PROJECT OF EVENTS"
Requirements for printing
Files for artistic design, as well as final approvals of projects are accepted no later than 14 days before the installation of the event.
File requirements for large format printing
File formats in order of preference:
- *.tiff-TIFF Bitmap (raster) file, no layers, no alpha channels, LZW compression, 1:1;
- *. psd-Adobe photoshop Fonts and effects in layers are rasterized;
- *.cdr – CorelDRaw up To version 14, fonts in curves, effects separated from objects, raster objects embedded and CMYK color;
- *.pdf Adobe Acrobat Fonts in curves, the effects are converted to raster, raster objects embedded and CMYK color;
- *.ai – Adobe Illustrator up To version CS3, fonts in curves, the effects are converted to raster, raster objects embedded with CMYK color (no links!);;
Files in other formats are not accepted!
Color Palette: CMYK
Black color: composite 90, 90, 80, 100.
File Resolution: 72 - 150 dpi
For very large files, you can reduce the file resolution to 36 dpi
- If there are light fields at the edges of the file, make a black frame with a thickness of 1 pixel.
- * Font height of at least 3 mm.
- For better printing of the gradient, set the maximum value of its pixel steps in the layout.
- * The maximum allowed file resolution for printing at 1440 dpi is 180 dpi.
- The indent from the edges to the significant elements is not less than 30 mm.
We accept layouts for:
- CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW , Flash-USB
- Ordinary cloud storage