The Securika Moscow 2022 exhibition will be held in April
The largest event in Russia and the near abroad in the field of innovations in the field of security will take place at Crocus Expo on 12-15 April.
Securika Moscow 2022 in numbers:
- 16,500+ - that is how many visitors saw the exposition last year.
- 200+ - that is how many participants the organizers expect in 2022. Among the exhibitors will be the largest companies in the United States, Britain, Germany, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Switzerland, Turkey, Sweden, China, Belarus, Korea, Taiwan, the Czech Republic and Slovenia.
- 50+ - that is the percentage of participants who find new business partners at the show.
- 35+ - that's how many percent of exhibitors conclude contracts right at the exhibition.
- 5 - That's the number of thematic sections at the exhibition this year: video surveillance, access control, alarm and notification, perimeter security, fire protection.
If that is not enough for you, here are the biggest names of the exhibitors at Securika Moscow 2022: Beward, Ajax, DSSL, IDIS, ITV, Satvision, Ezviz, ISS, EVS, Assa Abloy, Sigur, ISBC, PERCo, RusGuard, AAM Systems, Escort Group, Epotos, Arstel, Bolid, Sokrat, C-Nord, Unitist, Security Equipment, Poliservice, Argus-Spektr, "Applied radiophysics", "Techna", Fensys, Marioff, Wagner, "Gefest", "Ista", "OSK Group", "Plazma-T", "Pozhtekhnika", "Etalon", Minimax Russia, "Amicom", "Armo", RUBEZH, "Videoglaz", "Vidos", "STA+", "Sibirsky Arsenal", "Torus".
You can visit the exhibition for free if you enter the promotional code sec22iUU when registering on the official site.
Date of publication: 2022-02-17 11:01:00